With every month, new content comes and new content goes but let’s not focus on the bad news shall we? We have plenty of that going around these days. It’s always a fun surprise to see what new content is shuffling on each month and with everyone being indoors longer and watching even more streaming content, here are the top 10 best new cinematic and television treats that have been recently added to Netflix; just waiting for you to binge them:
1. A Whisker Away: A new anime film that features everything the world loves: colorful animation, whimsical fantasy for audiences of all ages, and cute cats.
2. Batman: Mask of the Phantasm: this animated cult classic film depicts Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill in a feature length film based off the highly popular “Batman the animated series.”
3. Spaceballs: a Mel Brooks classic comedy parodying Star Wars is back to bring back some golden perfect comedy for your viewing pleasure.
4. Unsolved Mysteries: a new NETFLIX documentary series based on the classic TV series to uncover new mysteries for a modern age.
5. Warrior Nun: a new NETFLIX original movie that is as ridiculous and wildly bizarre as the title sounds. It’s exactly what it sounds like.
6. JU-ON Origins: this new NETFLIX series is based on the original Japanese horror film/American remake film; detailing the origins of this iconic haunted house/figure.
7. The Twelve: this NETFLIX series follows Twelve ordinary people called for jury duty for a murder case in which a woman stands trial for killing her own blood.
8. The Old Guard: a NETFLIX film starring Charlize Theron and Chiwetel Ejiofor, two warriors in a team of immortals who discover a new immortal threatens their existence.
9. The Business of Drugs: a NETFLIX documentary series detailing the business, operations, and overall functional impact of drugs in society.
10. Down to Earth with Zac Efron: a new NETFLIX travel show where actor Zac Efron journeys around the world with wellness expert Darin Olien in search of healthy, sustainable ways to live.